As the world begins to shift into the “next normal,” the Workspace Conference - The Next Normal will equip employers and business leaders with the tools to best serve their employees while continuing to grow their organization. This two-day conference will cover topics from space and timing, financial and legal risks, to employer considerations for health and safety and coordinating communications.
The agenda is driven by the Planning Committees, comprised of industry leaders and experts, to ensure the content is relevant, engaging and thought provoking. The Workspace Conference - The Next Normal will feature content from experts about effective next steps to take as we redefine, redesign, and return to the workspace.
WHEN: Tuesday, April 13– Wednesday, April 14, 2021 | 8:30am – 1:30pm
Early Access days: Friday, April 9 & Monday, April 12, 2021
WHERE: Virtual Platform: ON24 & Zoom
INCLUDES: Full Conference Pass, with One-on-One Partnering available to all attendees beginning April 9 through April 16, from 8:00am – 4:30pm daily.
Sessions throughout the event will include:
- Dr. Arthur Caplan, Mitty Professor of Bioethics, NYU Grossman School of Medicine
- Keynote Plenary Session | 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm Thursday, April 14, 2021
Vaccine Distribution Townhall Panel Discussion | 11:30 am - 1:00 pm Wednesday, April 13, 2021
- Dr. Valerie Arkoosh, Chair of the Montgomery County County Board of Commissioners
- Bryan Lowe, Regional Director, State and Local Government Relations, Walgreens
- Christopher Reed, Senior Director, Manufacturer Operations, AmerisourceBergen
- Ben Doranz, President & CEO, Integral Molecular
- Early Access Day | 9:00 am - 9:30 am Friday, April 9, 2021
- Ren Capocasale, CEO & Founder, FlowMetric
- Early Access Day
On Demand Education Sessions
One-on-One Dedicated Partnering System
- Available beginning April 9, 12-14 from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm daily.
Questions, Contact Jill Huber, [email protected]
Registration sales are final. All virtual sessions will be available to view at your own pace between April 9 - April 16, 2021. If you have any questions, please contact Jill Huber, [email protected]