Scrub Your Deck - Add Power to Your Pitch
Date: Thursday, December 10
Agenda for the day:
9:00 am – 9:45 am – Investor and Corporate Business Development Panel
- Anjali Kumar, PhD, External Innovation Search and Evaluation, Eastern United States, Johnson & Johnson Innovation LLC, Boston
- Ivan Gergel, MD, MBA, Managing Partner & Chief Medical Officer, New Rhein Healthcare Investors, LLC
- Jon Skinner, Senior Director, Corporate Development, Teleflex
- Moderator: Jason Frederick, Partner, Ernst & Young
9:50 am – 10:35 am – 2020 Success Stories from CFO/CEO
- Patrick Dentinger, SVP & Managing Director, Absorption Systems
- Bruce Shook, President & CEO, Vesper Medical
- Joseph Truitt, Chief Executive Officer, BioSpecifics
- Moderator: Rich Hudock, of council, Ballard Spahr
10:35 am – 11:00 am – Networking
11:00 am – 4:00 pm – Expert Studios (invite only**)
**Series of appointments (via a digital platform) between consultants and start-up companies
In our current environment, digital presentations are daily occurrences and it has never been more important to effectively relay your skillset and knowledge base through a digital medium.
Differentiate your pitch in our virtual world! Scrub Your Deck is designed to help Members enhance their presentation in investment pitches. Participants will receive the critical coaching, counseling, and feedback needed to make successful funding pitches and advance their companies in 2020 and beyond. Register now for the opportunity to do a dry run of your pitch, implement constructive criticism and feedback, and put your best pitch forward. Add power to your pitch so you can stand out in front of investors.
*This event is reserved for Core Life Sciences PA member companies
Core: Organizations involved in biotechnology or pharmaceutical research and development, drug discovery, medical device development, and contract research organizations involved in preclinical research.
Sponsorships are available: If you are interested in sponsorship, please contact Melissa Callum, Director, Programs, at [email protected]