Life Sciences Future, the largest annual gathering of the life sciences community on the east coast, is the conference for all stakeholders of the life sciences ecosystem - biopharma, med tech, academic research, hospitality, legal, financial, real estate communities and more. Conference features include partnering, plenary sessions of broad interest, and focused sessions on timely topics and speakers.
This conference will be the ultimate partnering event of the year - with opportunities for one-on-one partnering with the biggest names in the industry.
Do you want to determine speakers and topics of Life Sciences Future?
Be a part of planning one of the biggest conferences of the year – and receive a discounted registration of $200 off! Committee options are listed below for you to select your top three choices.
- Tara Muzsi, Vice President, Immunology Sales & Marketing, Gastroenterology, Janssen
- John Witkowski, President, DSM Biomedical
- Mike Bowman, President & CEO, Valley Forge Tourism & Convention Board
Commitees & Chairs
- Kenny Simansky, Drexel University
- John Swartley, Penn Center for Innovation, University of Pennsylvania
- Erika Swift, Center for Medical Innovation, Penn State College of Medicine
- Dom Argento, State Government Affairs & Policy, Merck
- Amy Redl, Federal Government Relations, Sanofi
- John Pennett, EisnerAmper
- Doreen Trujilo, Saul Ewing
- Bonnie Grant, Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Lisa Karl, Valley Forge Tourism & Convention Board
- Maureen Mulvihill, Actuated Medical
- Neal Walker, Aclaris Therapeutics
- Ed Seiders, 20/20 Visual Media
- Kathena Siegel, DSM Biomedical
- Joe Colletti, JLL
- John Grady, Wexford Science + Technology
- Bert Bruce, Pfizer
- Marcia O'Connor, The O'Connor Group