Finance Operations Series
Edition 2: Credits and Incentives That Could Help Your Business and Increase Cash Flow
In this session, various KPMG tax partners and professionals will discuss credits and incentives that could help your business and increase cash flow in the Life Sciences industry. Register for the second edition of our four-part Financial Operations Series.
After attending this session, participants should be able to:
- Describe the key aspects and challenges of a global location and expansion analysis specific to Life Sciences
- Identify qualifying research activities and expenses in the Life Sciences industry for the Research and Development Tax Credit.
- Identify various corporate business incentives and evaluate whether they may benefit your organization
- Discuss VAT considerations for clinical trials in order to maximize import VAT recovery, determine reporting obligations, and apply exemption or other reliefs
- Moderator: Matt Yokitis, Partner, Accounting Methods and Credit Services
- Ulrich Schmidt, Principal, Global Location & Expansion Services
- Ross Reiter, Managing Director, Accounting Methods and Credit Services
- Jeremy Gray, Managing Director, Indirect Tax
- Bob Maida, Managing Director, Global Location & Expansion Services
Estimated CPE credits: The estimated CPE credit for this course will be 1 credit in Tax. Please note that the final CPE and field of study will be confirmed after delivery of the program.
Target audience: This course was designed for C-level Executives, tax Management, and tax Directors.
Program level: Update
Advanced preparation & prerequisites: There are no prerequisite or advanced preparation requirements for this course.
Instructional delivery method: The NASBA Delivery method for this CPE Program is Group-Internet based.
Policies & questions
Refund/cancellation policy: This program is offered free of charge. As such refunds are not applicable.
Questions: Contact Melissa Callum at [email protected]
KPMG provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who request such accommodations to participate in training. Individuals requesting such an accommodation(s) should contact your local HR professional at least two weeks prior to the start date of the program.
KPMG is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final Authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addresses to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417. www.nasba.org